Subway mozzarella bella sandwich from the Subway Series was added to the menu in 2022. The fresh mozzarella from Belgioioso which is used to top this sandwich gives it its name.
What is in the Subway Mozzarella Bella Sandwich?
The sandwich is light and herbaceous and is complemented with spinach, tomatoes, parmesan, and their house sandwich sauce.
Therefore, it is at the top of the Italiano sub-category. You’ll feel as though it has carried away you after enjoying this light meal.
A drizzle of MVP Parmesan Vinaigrette, Black Forest ham, capicola, spinach, tomatoes, red onions, and banana peppers are also included in the Bella Mozza.
- Are all Subway Menu and Subway Sandwiches Good?
- Does Subway Mozzarella Cheese Cost Extra?
- How Much is Fresh Subway mozzarella?
- What is the Mixed Subway Cheese Called?
Subway Mozzarella Bella Nutrition
The Subway mozzarella bella nutrition contains:
- 420% Daily Value of Calories
- Total Fat 18g, 23% Saturated Fat 7g, 35% Trans Fat 0g, and 60 mg of Cholesterol
- Salt, 1,410 mg
- 41g total carbs, 15%
- 4% dietary fiber, 1g
- 6g of total sugar and 4g of added sugar
- 27g (54% protein)
- 25 mg of vitamin A
- 20 mg of vitamin C, 3%
- 0 mcg (0 iu) of vitamin D
- 15 mg of calcium
- 1% Iron, 10 mg, and 56% Potassium, 0 mg
How Many Calories in a Subway Bella Mozza Sandwich?
With 410 calories in a 6-inch sub, the Bella Mozza has the fewest calories of the new sandwiches and is within our suggested calorie range for a main dish.
People who want something straightforward and traditional will be drawn to the new array of club sandwiches.
The ingredients for the All-American Club are the same as the classic club sandwich: turkey, ham, cheese, bacon, mayonnaise, and vegetables.
People who like a sandwich with more vegetables will enjoy the Turkey Cali Club, while those who prefer roast beef will enjoy the Subway Club, which swaps bacon for roast beef.